Tuesday 19 February 2013

Media Production Process Report #1

Media Production Process Report #1

So far for my Pre Production I have done a draft of my script and research.

My film is based on a true story about a boat called the empire windrush and brought workers over from Jamaica in 1948. I have used a man called Oswald who was actually on the boat that came over to Britain and made an idea for a love story. He falls for a young girl who works in a small shop and she becomes pregnant and he moves back away. She has the child and when he grows up he comes into contact with his father.

Here's the link to the website I found: http://www.bbc.co.uk/history/british/modern/arrival_01.shtml

1 comment:

  1. As discussed in your feedback interview this needs to be more developed so please include details of research such as questionaires, box office ratings, script templates etc. You must also justify your target audience.

    ReplyDelete