On the 11th of December I went on a magical trip the Warner Brother studios where the harry potter films where made.
It was very exciting days filled with interesting facts about harry potter and the whole experience of the making of all of the wonderful films that they made... and secretes were revealed.
The tour included:
- Three stages of the making of harry potter
- A short movie experience where we were introduced to the main cast of harry potter
- A walk around loads of interesting sets and a walk through the great hall that we first see in the first movie. And buy photos of yourself doing so.
- The green screen rooms where you can fly on a broom stick and take a ride in the magical flying car.
- An outside area where you can purchase butter beer and sit in the flying car and stand in the famous three Decker bus.
- Looking at all of the make up and masks of the elfs
- We also had a short lesson on screen writing and a sneeky peek on what actually goes on before we see the films on our screens.
Our Lesson on Screen Writingthe lesson was took by a man named will and he knew loads about the making of the harry potter filmed and he told us all about the process of script to screen.
firstly how j.k rollings book was spotted and made into a film
- The gift shop
- Our lesson on Screen Writing
- The entrence to the main hall
- Riding on a broom
- Interesting facts about harry potter
- Butter beer!
- The coach trip
- Dressing up
- The wand room